Feb 27, 2010

FAU Singer: Jennifer Lauren

As I promised, I will be bringing you students at FAU who are doing interesting things. Jennifer Lauren is one of those people. Lauren is a junior at FAU and the creator and performer of her very own YouTube channel.

Lauren is a self-taught singer and guitar player that honed in her skills after moving to New York City for a summer internship and moving in with a roommate who also had her own channel. Lauren says she has been singing since she can remember, but only picked up the guitar this past summer by watching YouTube tutorials.

Lauren has over 30 videos, 1,544 subscribers, and 21,364 channel views.  Most of Lauren's videos are cover songs, but some answer viewers' questions and others are easy tutorials so viewers can learn songs, too. Lauren said, "This has been a dream come true for me. I never would have imagined I would get so many subscribers. Hopefully, I can eventually get a recording contract!"



You can visit Jennifer Lauren on:

No comments:

Post a Comment